During the the evaluation phase the following actions will be taken:
- Conduct a final overall action of the course
- Collect data and summarize the responses
- Adjust the course design and some parts of the media
- Release the project
- Write a summary and some reflections about anything learned for doing the project
- Did the learners achieve the goals of instruction?
- What did they like best or least about the course?
- What kinds of responses did one get when they rated parts of the work?
- What did one learn from all of this?
- What did one like or didn't like about designing one's own course?
During the evaluation process the following steps will be taken:
Step 1: Plan and conduct the project evaluation
One will need to find out if the course fits the learners. How to determine that? The actions that the learners do as a result of taking the course can help to evaluate the learner. If the learners understand the lessons and do all the requirements correctly it means that they are doing well. However if If they don't understand the course and don't show anything related to their understanding it means that they are not doing well.
A course evaluation enables to find out the following information:
- All parts of the course are appropriate and useful
- The course parts flow in a convenient sequence
- All topics are suitable to the course
- Learners gain skills and knowledge
- Learning and instruction activities are appropriate. effective and efficient
The results of the evaluation form allow to:
- Study the opinons and results of the evaluation
- Allow to adjust the project design and some parts of the course media
- Release the project
- Evaluate one's performance about doing the project
After learning the main phases of the ADDIE process and doing this project it is time to reflect. The following questions can help write about these reflections:
- What were the surprises?
- What can one remember about doing this project?
- What is the favorite part or achievement in doing the ADDIE process?
- What parts of the projects one desires to go back and do better if one has the chance? This worksheet can help to write and summarize the reflections about the project experiences