Friday, May 11, 2012

How to learn from a conference you aren't attending

A few decades ago in order to attend courses, seminars, etc you had to be present in a room with a teacher or presenter and the students or attendees. With the internet and the world wide web commuting is not necessary. Besides all the other platforms available Twitter allows not only  to attend a conference live but also to access it even if if it's over. I think this option is very useful since many other online platforms don't provide the option of accessing an online conference that is over. Very often I couldn't attend to online conferences I subscribed and when I went to the platform to see if I can access it I found that the access is restricted. I don't use twitter for attending to conversations and conferences but I find the following post very useful on how to use twitter to attend to a conference you aren't attending.
http://www.mindflash.com/blog/2012/05/how-to-learn-from-a-conference-you-arent-attending/

1 comment:

  1. Having the internet is the reason why a lot of colleges and universities decided to offer free colleges online. This kind of service will let students around the world and explore what they need to learn online.

    ReplyDelete